Google go is an all new app which you can get on your Android device, this is app is designed by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike and Ken Thompson. It is developed by Google, this app was first introduced on 10 September 2007 which was around 11 years back, it’s very first stable release was just launched on April 5 2018. It is licensed under BSD-style, and patent grant. Google Go is available on Linux, DragonFly BSD, FreeBSD, mac OS, Plan 9, Solaris and Windows too. This is one of the best programming apps you can use and because majority of people know Google so it is no doubt a trusted and easy to use app. You can use Google Go on your Android device as well in your daily life, it is statistically typed and compiled language in tradition of C.
9Apps is one of the fastest growing third party app stores in the world that provides the newest and most popular apps and games for android devices. You can also download paid apps on your android device for free using the 9Apps, it has a unique and easy to use UI which makes it convenient for you to find the apps you want without having to waste your time and allows you to download them faster and there is also no download limit, you can download as many apps you want at a single time using 9Apps.
Download Google Go via 9Apps on Android Devices.
- Go to settings and allow download from “Unknown Sources”
- Download 9Apps from your preferred web browser.
- Now wait for 9Apps to download.
- Now run 9Apps and type ‘VidMate’ in the search bar provided above and hit search.
- Open ‘Google Go’ app page and tap on ‘download’
- Wait for Google Go to download.
- Now you can use Google Go and enjoy all its features.