9Apps allow you to download games for your computer. If you are looking for apps and games for your Windows PC, then you should try to get times for 9Apps. This app store is the best alternative of Google Play Store. The 9Apps can be used on your PC after you download it either through Nox or the Bluestacks emulator. An Android Emulator is a software through which one can run Android apps on the computer.
With a smartphone, people end up watching videos, listening to songs and playing games. There are an ample number of apps available for the Android smartphone. However, all the smartphones comes with few limitations but you can enjoy these apps in PC too. And that’s when 9Apps comes into picture. 9Apps is filled with numerous apps and one can use it just like another Android market store from where you download apps for your devices.
Download 9Apps via Bluestacks Emulator
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator in your PC.
- Now connect your Bluestacks account with your Google account.
- Now from the home page of BlueStacks, download 9Apps APK and install the app on your Windows PC.
- You will be able to download 9Apps through Bluestacks Android Emulator now.
Download 9Apps via Nox App Player
- Download Nox app player emulator on your Windows PC.
- Now sign in to the emulator with your google account.
- Now download 9Apps APK and install the file through it.
- Install 9Apps through the Nox emulator for your PC.
After downloading and installing 9Apps through Nox, you can download the Android apps and games for your computer.
While there is no news on an official version of software supported on Windows PC from 9Apps team we will keep you updated as we get any news if there will be a launch of the application in near future. For now after installing 9Apps on your Windows PC using the emulator method, you will be able to download and install other apps from 9Apps for your PC.