Xender is a great app which allows you to transfer and share all kinds of data from one mobile device to another, it is supports over 22 languages like English, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Bengali, Thai and many more. Xender is currently the world’s fastest and best file sharing software and is absolutely free. It takes up very less space on your device which is less than 5 MB. You can share anything from documents, music, videos, apps or any other type of file without any limitation.It is available for all Android, iOS, Windows, PC and Mac devices. Xender was first released in 2013 and by now it has billions of users who use it all over the world. Apart from sharing files you Xender also allows you to create backups of different apps.
9Apps is an app store that is available for you to download, it is less than 1 MB in size and so takes up very less space, it comes packed with dozens of features including single tap downloads, no identification required, automatically stops taking up data when in background, has advanced features like confirming large size downloads with Wifi or mobile data so you accidentally don’t get charged by your mobile carrier, it restricts all downloads when the battery is less. There is no need to root your Android device to download 9Apps, it is quite simple to download Xender via 9Apps by following the instructions provided below.
Download Xender via 9Apps
- Make sure to go to settings and allow download from “Unknown Sources”
- Open your preferred browser and Download 9Apps.
- Now wait for 9Apps to download.
- Now run 9Apps and type ‘Xender’ in the search bar provided above and hit search.
- Tap on Xender to and download.
- Wait for Xender to download.
- Now you can share your files faster than ever using Xender.