Want to have Google Play in your android device? Accidentally deleted it? Well, not to worry. You can download the Google Play again. Google play allows your device to work smoothly with apps and it automatically update the apps which are installed in your device. It allows you to find millions of other apps. You can login into the Google play with your Google Id. It includes many services provided by the Google in its package. You can watch movies and TV with Google play movies. Google play books allows you to read books online. Google music also comes in it with which you can listen music. Google play store is the most popular one in the list. In it you will be able to find different android apps which you can download safely. Whereas, Google play services works as a lifeline for android devices.
You can get this app on 9Apps. 9Apps is a secure marketplace for such apps. It supports all platforms and allows you to download millions of apps.
How to download Google Play using 9Apps?
You can download the Google Play app using 9Apps with these steps-
- Download 9Apps first.
- Open the file and install it in your device.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Go to the search bar and type Google Play and click search icon.
- It will show you result. Click on the app from the given result.
- Click on install. Now you can use the Google Play app in your device.