Truecaller started as a caller ID app that was developed by a Swedish company ‘True Software Scandinavia AB’, it can tell you details about any given name or number by using an integrated caller ID software. Truecaller is available for all leading operating systems like Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, Series 40, Symbian s60, Firefox OS, Tizen, BlackBerry 10 and Windows Phone. It acts like a telephone dictionary and has several features like call blocking function, phone contacts are easily accessible. Now with its tremendous growth it has also released its own TrueCaller and Messages app that have far better features than the built-in calling and messaging app. This app is completely secure and does not disclose your personal information, you can create your ID along with your number on Truecaller which can be updated later, Truecaller also has a premium version which is paid and gives you additional features.
9Apps is the best app store for Android devices as it provides the best apps and games. It is free to download and there is no need to log-in or create an account on 9Apps to get your favourite apps on your device, there is also a PC version which you can download, for Android devices you need Android version 4.3 or later to successfully download 9Apps. It is very simple to download Truecaller via 9Apps with minimal instructions that are mentioned below.
Download Truecaller via 9Apps on Android
- Make sure to go to settings and allow download from “Unknown Sources”.
- Open your preferred browser and Download 9Apps.
- Now wait for 9Apps to download.
- Now run 9Apps and type ‘Truecaller’ in the search bar provided above and hit search.
- Once installed on your device, run Truecaller and provide it necessary permissions.
- Now you will know about all the numbers which are not saved in your device even before picking up the call.